Access our services
The Darlington Stop Smoking Hub provides a single point of access for smokers in the Borough of Darlington seeking advice and support to quit. The Hub provides a range of information and tools via telephone or online to support individuals to stop smoking.
Darlington Stop Smoking Hub also provides face to face specialist stop smoking support. Access to this service is via a referral to the Hub. The specialist service offers intensive, evidence based support provided by specially trained staff and includes the option of pharmacotherapy.
If you feel ready to make a quit attempt and meet one of the following criteria you could be eligible for free intensive support provided by one of our specially trained advisors:
- Diagnosed with Cardio or Respiratory disease.
- Those receiving treatment for/living with cancer.
- Booked for Elective Surgery – including pre and post-surgery appointments.
- Partner of Pregnant Woman.
- Woman who wants to conceive or partners of women who want to conceive.
- Has a Child under the age of 2.
- Identified at risk of developing cardiovascular or respiratory disease from smoking through a programme such as an NHS Health Check.
If the answer is Yes to any of the above questions please speak to a Health Professional, for example one at your GP Practice, to request to be referred to the specialist service.
For more information regarding what our service has to offer, please call the Hub on
For more information regarding what our service has to offer, please call the Hub on 0800 802 1850